It stands to reason that the better a product is made the longer it will last, which makes getting a high-quality, low mileage Toyota at a great price a very savvy move.
Toyota’s timeless commitment to quality, innovation, and durability are the foundations upon which the Toyota Certified Used Vehicles (TCUV) program launched in 1996. With each passing year, the TCUV program has gained momentum – totaling over five million sales and counting.
Along with industry-leading heritage comes another advantage; an exceptional coverage policy. With a 12-month/12,000-mile Limited Comprehensive Warranty1 a 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty2 plus one full year of Roadside Assistance3, honored at more than 1,400 Toyota dealers in the U.S. and Canada, we’ve got you covered.
The Toyota certification process keeps you in mind every step of the way. The TCUV standards apply from the time a Toyota dealer acquires the vehicle through to the final sale. Each candidate for certification can be a current model year vehicle, up to and including six-year-old models, with 85,000 miles or less on the odometer. Prior to the rigorous 160-point inspection, every certified Toyota goes through, a CARFAX vehicle history report is reviewed to ensure that only the best of the best vehicles receive the Toyota Certified Seal of approval.
Toyota Certification Benefits
- 12-month/12,000-mile Comprehensive Warranty.
- 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty.
- 1 year of Roadside Assistance.
- 160-Point minimum Quality Assurance Inspection.
- Free CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™.
- Standard New-Car Financing Rates Available.
- Extended Warranty Coverage (items 1, 2, 3 and 4 above) transferable at no cost for added resale value.
- Reconditioned to Toyota’s exacting standards by Toyota factory-trained technicians.
- Warranty honored at over 1,400 Toyota dealers in the U.S. and Canada.
- Trade-ins accepted.
- Trouble-free handling of your transaction, including DMV paperwork.
- All important information clearly spelled out in your contract.